Lost or Damaged Passport Consular Services

Change of name/Addition or Deletion of the Name of the Spouse

In case of change of name/addition or deletion of spouse’s name in passport following marriage, remarriage or divorce for following:

i. A new passport is issued

ii. Duly filled passport application Form.

iii. Four recent photographs (2-inch X 2-inch) showing the face clearly, against a light background.

iv. Current passport along with copy of front and last page.

v. Copy of ARC (Original ARC to be shown at time of submission of application)

vi. Applicant needs to provide details in the requisite column in passport application form.

vii. Payment of prescribed fees in cash.

Viii. Click here for fees.